Electrically heated utility ironing table. Suitable for household use, for OPL’s and as emergency ironing units in dry cleaning shops and laundries. With foldable support legs, for small footprint and reduced packing and shipping costs. Thermostatically adjustable board heating. With support for small steam generator.
Utility up-steaming, vacuum and air-blowing tables RECORD are the perfect combination of innovation and ease of use for top quality ironing and competitive prices. Record tables feature copious and well distributed steam from the board. Vacuum and air-blowing are powerful and constant; the air flow is adjustable and the optional “Energy Saver” device allows to save up to 30% steam thanks to instant steaming. Record is manufactured either self-contained, with 5lt (6 kW), 9lt (6 or 8 or 10 or 12 kW), 20 lt (10 or 12 kW) boiler, or for connection to central steam.
Record is available either with Maxi board or with Bottle-Neck (BN) board with the following board sizes:
- Maxi: dim. 1300 x 500 – small end 250 mm
- BN: dim. 1300 x 500 – small end 300 mm
Available options upon request:
- Twin heating elements (only for 20-lt boiler)
- Steam or steam/air spotting gun
- Water spray gun with support
- Arm with sleeve-ironing shape, topper shape or spotting shape
- Overhead gantry with or without pulley and iron suspension, with or without light
- “Small-end right operation” pack
- Instant steam device (ENERGY-SAVER version).
Silver ironing tables are designed to allow high performance and fast production. For the best use of Silver, we suggest to use with the small-end-right technique, so the iron is held with the right hand while the garment is dried by the air-blowing and the vacuum functions, and the left hand is handling the garment (if the operator is right-handed). Each type of Silver table features a built-in powerful THREE-PHASE vacuum/air-blowing unit. Operator-friendly features, such as the iron suspension, help reducing exertion and speeding up production. Silver is available in three versions, with different board sizes according to the model.
- Silver-A: Vacuum table – available with one of the following board types: Standard, Maxi, Bottle-Neck (BN).
- Silver-S: Vacuum & air-blowing table – available with one of the following board types: Maxi, Bottle-Neck (BN).
- Silver-SV: Vacuum, air-blowing and up-steaming table – available with one of the following board types: Maxi, Bottle-Neck (BN).
Model TAS is a vacuum/air-blowing ironing table, which can be equipped to iron on either side of the board. It features 2 casters and adjustable board height from 830 to 950 mm. Its two functions, vacuum and air-blowing, allows to steam from the iron and dry the garments at the same time with the air-blowing, for a remarkable reduction of movements and ensuring to the operator maximum efficiency and competence.
Seam opening tables with shapes. Manual adjustable height from 750 to 930 mm. The TPA features thermostatically adjustable electric board heating, powerful built-in vacuum and vacuum exhaust.
Available in the following versions:
- TPA-P: with leg seam-opening shape, with trousers flipping device and iron rest.
- TPA-M: with sleeve seam opening shape, with sleeve flipping device and iron rest.
Available options upon request:
- Steam iron assembly with seam-opening iron and iron rest.
- Pneumatic device for leg tensioning.
- Placing a small steam generator with iron and iron rest will allow to have a self-contained unit.